Pdf Piezoresistive High Performance 3 Axis Overload Resistance Vibration Measurement Sensors ORA301
ORA301 3 Axis Overload Resistance Vibration Measurement Sensor is a
compact, factory calibrated device based on piezoresistive
technology. Its housing has a flat design for easy screw mount.
ORA301 Accelerometer is designed for high performance applications.
The accelerometer incorporates a piezoresistive MEMS sensing
element providing outstanding long-term stability. All three axes
meet their positive direction in the center of the sensor housing.
The small and cube housing can be mounted on different sites. Its
ranges is X:-5~20g Y: ±5g Z: ±5g.
- Low Temperature Low Frequency MEMS vibration sensor
- Range: ±10g, excellent bias stability
- Advanced MEMS Sensing Element
- High-sensitivity accelerometer
- Built-in electronics
- Isolated case, IP67 protection
- Qualified for Critical Safety Avionics Application
- Individually calibrated, real actual precision
- Extremely reliable in Harsh environment
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃～+60℃
- Overload resistance: 10000g
ORA301 Vibration Measurement Sensor has been widely applied in the
following solutions, such as:
- Crash Testing
- Vibration & Shock Monitoring
- Impact Testing
|Name||3-axis Overload Resistance Accelerometer|
|Range(g)||X:-5~20 Y: ±5 Z: ±5|
|Zero voltage(V)||X: 1.05±0.1 Y: 2.5±0.1 Z: 2.5±0.1|
|Dynamic Output Voltage(V)||0.1±0.2~4.9±0.1|
|Current(mA)||+15V ≤70, -15V ≤7|
High Performance Piezoresistive Vibration Measurement Sensor
- Highly accurate, reliable and temperature stable
- Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements.
- Environmentally sealed (IP67), compact design
- Overload resistance: 10,000g
- Full tests and individual calibration from -40 to 60°C
- High cost effective
What type of accelerometer best suits my application?
|Single ended compression||1. Robust 2. Highest natural frequency 3. High shock resistance||1. Poor base strain characteristics|
|Isolated base compression||1. Robust 2. High natural frequency||1. Better base strain performance|
|Shear||1. Best base strain performance2. Best temperature transients
immunity 3. Smallest size||1. Less robust 2. Lower shock resistance|
|Charge output||1. High temperature operation 2. Suitable for radiation
environments 3. Small size||1. Requires local charge amplifier 2. Susceptible to tribo-electric
|Piezo-resistive||1. Measures down to zero Hz||1. Limited high frequency response|
|Strain Gage based||1. Measures down to zero Hz 2. High shock resistance||1. Limited high frequency response|