INS Sensor GNSS INS Integrated Navigation System for UAV Unmanned Aerial Vehicle GINS100
GINS100 GNSS/INS integrated navigation system is composed of 3-axis
MEMS accelerometers, 3-axis MEMS gyroscopes and GNSS satellite
navigation system, it adopts real-time operating system and has
special data fusion filtering algorithm in the high-performance
information processing CPU, the system can have good response and
provide reliable and accurate attitude parameters in the static,
dynamic and shock environment.
The system enjoys smaller size, lighter weight, lower cost, and
lower power consumption, faster start-up, and higher reliability,
better dynamic environment adjustment, etc. It can be applied in
tactical weapon, unmanned aircraft fields.
- High Performance Integrated Navigation Systems
- High stability, high reliability, high survivability in harsh
environment, fully calibrated INS
- Provide accurately real-time 3D position, speed, acceleration,
attitude angle, angular rate, etc.
- Position accuracy of pure inertial navigation: 100m (100s)
- Attitude angle error: 2°, data refresh frequency: 200Hz
- Overload resistance:10000g, IP67 protection
- Wide temperature: -40°C～+85°C
- Small size: 60*60*60mm
GINS100 Integrated Navigation System can measures the complete
motion. And it enjoys high overload resistance up to 10000g,
GINS100 has been widely applied in the special solutions, such as:
- Mid-sized & large UAV
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Motion monitoring
- AUV, ROV
|Position accuracy of pure inertial navigation||<100m||Within 100s|
|Attitude angle error||≤2°|
|Power supply||DC +7V~+15VDC|
|Data refresh frequency||200Hz||Adjustable|
|Data storage capacity||8GB|
High Performance Integrated Navigation System
- Highly accurate, reliable and temperature stable
- Advanced, extendable, embedded Kalman Filter based sensor fusion
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of
Vessels, Ships, Helicopters, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, Gimbals and
- Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements.
- Environmentally sealed (IP67), compact design
- Overload resistance: 10,000g
- Full tests and individual calibration from -40 to 85°C
- High cost effective
What is Complementary Nature of GNSS and INS?
GNSS and INS systems are complementary in many aspects, shortly
INS short-term errors are relatively small, but they degrade
rapidly and are unbounded and so external aiding is necessary . On
the other hand GNSS systems are more stable in long-term, meaning
their errors are effectively time invariant with homogeneous
accuracy . Hence GNSS systems can be used as external aiding to
bound INS errors.
INS can provide accurate short-term data with very high rate and
can be used to interpolate GNSS trajectory. In addition INS sensors
supply data with continuity, while GNSS are subject to outages,
caused by signal blocking or interference. For this reasons
high-precision inertial sensors (as tactical or superior grade) can
be used to bridge GNSS outages; unfortunately this might be not
possible with MEMS sensors owing to their large error drift.
Finally INS systems provide the complete navigation state,
including position, velocity and attitude while a single GNSS
receiver cannot supply angular information.